Paranormal Activity actress says she had sex with a Ghost (video)

Hollywood actress Natasha Blasick claims to have experienced spectral rape on two occasions.

The Russian-born brunette even hopes her spectral lover returns.

Speaking on UK’s This Morning, she claimed the forced sex first happened when she was home alone and felt an invisible force push her down on her bed and force himself on top of her.

"I felt something entered the room. I couldn’t see anybody. Suddenly I could feel that somebody touching me," she said

"Their hands were pushing me against my will and then I could feel the weight of their body on top of me but I couldn’t see anybody.

“At first I was very confused then I decided to relax and it was really pleasurable, I really enjoyed it.”
The ghost left – and returned for more a month later.

Read Full Story: NY Daily News

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Paranormal Activity actress says she had sex with a Ghost (video)